March update:
Time also for a blog move. Last month I packed up my blog and moved it over to another platform and popped a password on it. It is all up and running and working well so time to delete most of this one.
I've sent the password to my family and friends who pop by every so often. If I missed you, please send an email and I'll shoot through the details. (As long as we're related, or are friends, or have shared a cuppa sometime, or you're one of my stamping buddies.)
I'm keeping the bare bones of this blog here though because one thing Typepad doesn't do as well as Blogger is blogrolls. I like my little bookmarked lists here where I can see at a glance the latest post title of some of the blogs I like to read.
Anyway - have a fabulous day and friends, family, stamping buddies - hope to catch you over in my new, slightly more private space.
Cheers, Sue (or Susan if we're family!)

1 comment:
January seems to have been a good month for you all with lots of adventures. Happy February!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting and for leaving a comment. Hope you are having a lovely day. Cheers, Sue